Thursday, 11 August 2011

follow us on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
We are a small family run business with a great passion for horses. ********** My name is Holly Russell and I have been around horses since the age of 12, and soon became a keen member of the local show circuit and a natuarl Horsemanship enthusiast. From the age of 15, I have been starting horses and ponies from scratch and showing them in both ridden classes and in hand, with very good results. ********** My very best horse so far and a best friend is my beautiful purebred Welsh Section D gelding Sir Gilfach Sundance, who we call Dalton. He was purchased as a lightly backed 3 year old and my first real pony. He has gone on to be an amazing pony who is consistently placed under saddle both showing and show-jumping and always highly commended on his good looks, turn out, schooling and character. All done by myself through hours of hard work, schooling and obviously a little willingness from my perfect partner Dalton.